To apply for admission to Alexander Twilight Academy, interested applicants must:
1. Attend an informational session to learn more about the admissions process and timeline:
- Saturday, February 8th at 2:00pm
at Boston Public Library - Codman Square (690 Washington St, Boston, MA 02124)
- Wednesday, February 12th at 6:30pm
at the Roxbury YMCA (285 Martin
Luther King Blvd, Roxbury, MA 02119)
- Saturday, February 15th at 10:00am
at the Boston Public Library -
Mattapan (1350 Blue Hill Ave, Mattapan, MA 02126)
If you are unable to attend an informational session in-person, you have the option of also watching
Have a current teacher complete a recommendation
3. Complete and submit a student application
Alexander Twilight Academy
133 Clarendon Street
Boston, MA 02116
Bring the completed application to your entrance exam.
4. Take an entrance exam -- all students must be pre-registered
- Saturday, February 22nd at 10am
at Boston Public Library – Mattapan Branch (1350 Blue Hill Ave, Mattapan, MA 02126)
- Saturday, February 29th at 10am
Boston University Academy (1 University Rd, Boston, MA 02215)
5, Attend a group interview (by invitation only).
6. Attend a final interview (by invitation only).